Monday, 19 December 2016

The Devil's Reject.

I am loyal.
I am skilled.
I am handsome.
I am giving.
Benevolent, if you will.

Just like Satan asked me to be.
Just like God raised me to be.

Thank you, Satan and God!!!

It seems as if I got my beloved aliens back.
I missed them.
Turn First/First Access did nothing but strengthen our bond.
However, SEGA needs to know I don't fuck around.
I am diligent about them.
I am masochistic about them.
And I have the night of a jackhammer when it comes to explaining them.

But they have to be able to speak for themselves.
They have to be PROUD of themselves.

I am so proud of Dilla Trump.
He came from being a perpetual scumbag to running the free world.
Hillary was and is the voice of women in the workplace.
If she had one, there's no telling the kind of revolution we would be facing.
So, American...


YOU HAVE BEEN INVADED!!!

But before I go snorting coke with these ETs, I wanna say something I been dying to say.

Scooter, there was a reason you didn't know shit.
You ARE shit.
And now, you are a PIECE of shit.
So if I have to share this victory with you, just know that you will NEVER possess the gifts that have been bestowed upon me.
May God have mercy on your soul, and may Satan keep your dumb ass mouth shut.

You will fuck around and be the reason SEGA falls.

On that note, I'm on the road.
No further questions.








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.