Thursday, 19 January 2017

Hacked.

My Facebook profile, facebook.com/TWACharlesHamilton, has unfortunately been hacked.
There is someone claiming to be Israel Cook asking for some money.
I do not know this person personally.
But it's a bad look.
I will be contacting FB in the near future to get this issue resolved.

(tries to visit the page without being logged in)

It looks as though the page has been deleted.

Oh well.

LAter today I will be posting a video of me performing "Defensive Player of the Year" on the Sunset Strip.
It's a pretty ill performance.
Just me, the beat, and the galaxy.

Shouts to H2.

Chimp1 and I made a BANGER last night.
I just might have to hold on to it.
Remember.
Only one project this year.

The Socratic Doomer

I collapsed last night.
I probably shouldn't be going so hard.
Then again, there's no other way to do it when it comes to music.

Why not give it all I got?
If only my projected audience would listen.

DOOMERS!
I'm learning more and more each day.
Don't be afraid to be in the sunlight.
I might love you more than I should.
LET ME SEE YOU!!!







Be on the look out for the DPTOY video.












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.