Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Hype Williams

Sometimes blogging is all I have.
Songs come naturally, but nothing beats being able to just say what I want.
However, I censor myself in this blog.
Many sentences start with "I".

I'm not that self-centered.
At all.

So, about this year.
I am planning on starting a company.
I already have one, just waiting in the wings.
But now, it's about treating artists the way their supposed to be treated.

Which may cost a lot of money.

Sampling is a blessing.
It's just a financial hardship.
And you could lose friends and business partners with the wrong record.
To make it clear, Kanye's "Champion" was a subliminal at Jay.
Check "Kid Charlemagne" by Steely Dan (one of my favorite bands).
He was calling Jay a "fake king", and saying that he's a lyrical champion by taking him on.

Either that, or he was biggin me up for being a young king.

It is what it is.

SEGA, I'm not sure if I have all the answers anymore.
I believe the answers lie within you.
I can't trust my within anymore.
Everything is cluttered and corroded.
I have eroded my own cheat sheet.

But yeah.

I have a wise sage on my block in Harlem.
He's Muslim.
He got me thinking of joining the Zulu nation.
I'm sure I talked about it before.
Joining the Zulu Nation.
If I do, it would be because of 9th Wonder.

I'm just not sure how to be a leader, and I hate being a student.

I did love being Mr. Vartorella's student, but my calling is music.
English is just my chosen native tongue.

I have a lot on my mind today, so I may be blogging more.

Happy Birthday, Lisa!
Love you!
Kiss Ava for me...

And on that note,
One










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.