Monday, 16 January 2017

"It's whatever, whenever, how ever, nigga. 1."



I used to think you were a cool version of me.
You knew secrets about me that the others would misinterpret.
Jay, if I have to fight you to gain independence, so be it.
But my heart isn't in it.
I don't want to fight you.
I'm exhausted, heartbroken, and... you're taller.

And Bey will probably laugh at me putting my fists up.

So, you won.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
-Charles Hamilton, "Reminder"

You dance over my head.
You reign under my throne.
You are Hov.
Is that not enough?

What if we truly are the same person?
Have we been confused?
Have we been turned against each other?

What is this beef all about?
I did nothing to you.
I doubt you did something to me.
But everyone believes you did.

I can reap.








FearFeelKill the Reaper.

I am the reaper of this Earth.

And I'm getting stronger.






And weaker.















Because of you.
















VinylPop Forever.






























~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.