Friday, 20 January 2017

My obsession is DOOM.

This post, by request of a doomer...






^
^
^
This song (record) is HARD.
StH: Rezzurrexion.
Online now.

I realize I never gave a full explanation for StH: Rezzurrexion.
Basically, on StHZERO, I died as Sonic.
I was assassinated by hood niggas who were employed by The Illuminati.
But me being Sonic, I went right into the mouth/belly of the beast and grabbed the bull by the horns.
The attack, however, happened in my sleep.

So I will never know if it took place.

#psychologicalwarfare

The Rezzurrexion occured when SEGA reassured me that they will never leave my side.

Even if I'm not Sonic.

So the first thing I did was contact Dr. Doom.
And he wrote me a letter.

"Dear Charles Hamilton,
You can make any genre of music you want. Make hip-hop.

Sincerely, 
Dr. Doom"










So with SEGA in my heart and hip-hop in my mind, I chronicled another moment in a lifetime.

As Sonic the Hamilton.





Doomers are real.
They communicate in a special way.
In a special realm.
With special intentions.
Respect them.

We are like mice.
We are more afraid of you than you are of us.
Which makes us more likely to be the blackest end of your existence.

"Dear Dr. Doom..."






I'll post the lyrics one day...










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.