Friday, 20 January 2017

No good!

Things might be the same, but things will never be the same.
This is my Earth.
My Hell.
No matter how many devils are in place and ready to reign.

That felt good to say.
Or type.

Now.
On to some other business.

Apparently, I slept on the production on "Hamilton, Charles".
I just have to keep my mouth shut until the day we're all together and celebrating... something.
Someone.

Look, dammit.
Some of the things I do is for the pending audience of worship-level doom.
Or extreme worship.
Whichever makes Halo most comfortable.

It's safe to say Halo is my best friend.
And we still don't know each other.
But what he did for me... I'm more grateful for than anything anyone has done for me.
It's truly the magick of music that brings/brought us together.
The love is there.
It's just like 2 Egyptian cats battling for the golden kitty litter.

Shouts to Bey for making the comparison.

I just had some Taco Bell.
Shit was amazing.

Food COULD be a vice for me.
Could be.
But I trust J Dilla too much to let him down for a plate of steak and macaroni and cheese.

But I love steak.

"I don't wanna, I gotta; we cookin' steaks!"
-Slum Village, "Players"

I love 9th Wonder.
He might be slightly overrated, but he does deserve attention.
So, blessings to him.

If only he could understand where said blessings come from.

I can feel my ego rising, so I'm gonna stop this post now.
Just know I'm REALLY good at music, and I'm MORE THAN correct with my theorums of the other side.
It's a war, and I chose my side.

Just... try to stop speaking through me.
Please?
I can't trust my inner voice as much as I want to.
My fear is that my inner voice is the actual voice of someone I've come across.

It's psychic too, so it could be Silver.
If not, ...Silver?


















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.