Monday, 9 January 2017

November 10th, 2014



I spent my birthday in 2014 with my soon-to-be former management team, my mother, and my best friend Joe Ruperto.
But all I wanted to do was make music, MY WAY.
Admittedly, I've been going at/after Jay-Z.
Subliminally.
He knows what I'm saying.
And these jabs could start another Brooklyn/Harlem beef.
If the men in each borough can keep themselves in check long enough to choose sides.

Or did I just cross the line?

Whatever.

The first chance I got to get into Brick Oven (shouts to Danny and Frankie), I made ...

November 10th, 2014.

The realest post-doom music you could hear.
What up Boe.

I'm working hard at being a musical master.
I'll post the lyrics to this joint soon.
But again.
Don't expect much music from me this year.






;-)






"Unless..."




















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.