Friday, 20 January 2017

Stripped By Serj

My immortality is in question.
One night, while smoking weed with Chimp1, a freak accident occurred.
We were watching a video on the 10 best crossover (no disrespect) metal albums.
The first (or 10th) video was System of a Down's "Mezmerize!".

It really is a great album.

But when a producer is in the presence of another producer, they have to show off their chops.

Well, I revealed that I don't know anything about production.
And my world came tumbling down.

My 6 dropped into the mosh pit.
Serj picked it up.
The band played on.

I have officially be stripped.

My fear (other than being raped in my sleep) is System of a Down.

I fear System of a Down.
I can feel their hate.

Well producers, I will say this.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAMPLE, SUBMIT YOUR HEART TO MUSIC AND YOUR SOUL TO SOUND.

There.
NO more advice.

See?
Now EVERYONE is going to make CH-level beats.

This sucks.

I guess anything to get my 6 back.

Mr. Massa...
Mr. Yancey...
The Dunks...

I need you guys.

And...
it's mad hot right now.













I see you, Drump!

(to be read like an elephant noise)

























~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.