Friday, 13 January 2017

Thairt is...

I just had a long, tear-jerking conversation with HchO.
A man who not only saved my life, but stopped me from ending it.
When I had no family around.
When my only friend was music.
Basically, I'm hurt by the game.
Financially.
I probably shouldn't even say anything on my blog about it.
But I haven't made a dime off "Hamilton, Charles".
Yet, if at all.

I'm supposed to know this game!!!
Like the back of my hand!!!!!!
The players have changed, but the rule remains.
And the rule is apparently in every faction of business/commerce.

Now... why did I call H?
First off, his birthday is 1/6.
Second, it's a new year.
Third, I can't really say I'd have the experience I have without him.
I mean, I've looked out for him.
But he's like Dre and I'm like Em.

To this day.

He understands the power (pardon me) of the mind, and he knows the complexity of mine.

He also knows about my weed habit.

Well StarChasers, I couldn't leave the weed alone.
I don't smoke as heavy as I did as recent as last year, but I still hit a joint/blunt from time to time.

I'm sorry.

By the way...
I acknowledge the power of magick.

Anyway...

I cried to him.
And as I was crying, my uncle intervened.
Very roughly.
He reminded me of the steps he was taking to make sure I get paid.
But they're laying to him.
They knew all along what they wanted.

Black men, it's time to leave white bitches alone.
I'm sorry m, white women.
But this has been the worst experience with your kind.
Yes.
You people have no idea what it's like to have big lips, a big dick, and a. big heart, but you want to use it to your advantage.

Yes, I said "you people".

Now, the shoe is on the other foot.

No disrespect to Silver, but I am (now) the white girl of SEGA.
Attractive, slutty, suicidal, ditzy, and dying to belong amongst Black people.










How ya like me now?








George, Dil, and even Jack, stand up.
I belong to y'all.

And...
One.







So you know I'm looking at you.















Be back soon.






















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.