Thursday, 23 February 2017

Alone, and being it.

Sometimes I want to be alone.
Meditate.
Plot on how I can make a world suitable enough for my world to coexist with it.
But, I'm not alone.

Or am I?

Have the aliens left me?
That would hurt my heart so much.

Listen, you little munchkins.
I didn't talk about you in school because I was afraid of being a further outcast.
But I talked about you.
I always believed in you.

When I finally smoked weed in college, I saw how right I was for believing.
And I've been insane since.
You are the cause of my insanity.
I just love you so much.
And to know my idol is y'all franchise...

...damn.

I love you, Sonic the Hedgehog.
I love you, Silv.
Shadow, it's been real.
Daft, I'm the daddy.
Davina/Mystic, I can't choose.
Talking Heads, I'm sorry.
Tim & Bob, y'all need a massage.
Everyone else, I hope my "wealth" serves its purpose.

I just want to make the greatest music.

And like that, I wonder what memories will surface.
Tonight.
Or whenever.











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.