Friday, 10 February 2017

Grandma, don't kill me...


^
^
^
...but I had fun giving bait to these guys.
It's crazy what gets put in and taken out of context.
At least Dun got a chance to go in.

Shouts to Abiodun.

Yes, there is something bigger than our everyday existence.
Going on, right here in Harlem.
The trick is being CLEAR about it.

The word "It" has been tossed around so carelessly over the last 30 years.
What is "It"?
Clearly, it's more than a pronoun.
It is a being.
Originally defined as The Beast.
More clearly defined as an original god.

Specifically, an alien.

But this alien has done things out of the scope of being accepted.

Sounds like it's me.

But trust me.
There's more.

I might be doing another interview with Sa Neter.
Just for Harlem.
But Grandma and management would advise to do otherwise.

So...
Who to listen to?
















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.