Saturday, 4 February 2017

She slithers...


^
^
^
Her fingertips were the lullaby of my proudest high school years.
The taste of her sour leaves me breathless.
The sin of what's between us motivates me to elevate all.
But you are The Devil.
And I'll do anything for you.

She slithers.
She slithers her way into my taste.
She slides for me.
She slips into something more comfortable.

She wants to die in place of me.

#30

I could be wrong.
But you are The Devil.
And I'll do anything for you.

Just don't tell God.

Unless we can tell her together.

When lips meet tongue, and when air gets blown, it makes a melody.

Like this.


Let's go.






Oh yeah.
And Timbaland.








Hello, Sarcasm.






Thanks for reading.























~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.