Sunday, 5 February 2017

The horny elephant.

Sex and I are close.
Monogamy and I don't get along.
But I've been trying.
Poorly.
Figures the girls I cheat on stay and the girls in faithful to leave.
So I'm faithful for a short amount of time.
I just give as much love as I could throughout the relationship.

I might regret the above someday.

Moving on.

I think I mentioned this, but StH: Boom and The L Word: Off the Hook! are complete.
Hard work.
Alas, the only album to be released this year is The Socratic Doomer.
Might be the last one.
Just depends on...
Well, a few things.
The main thing is the reception this album will get.

I put a lot of work into my music.
It offends me when people (humans) say I should "sit down and work on a well-thought out album".
Who the hell are you?
You're not paying for it, and you weren't in the studio, so who are you to judge the quality based on the output rate?
Further, so many people praise Lil B, and his quality of work is questionable.

I think criticism is based on the lack of appreciation for my intelligence.
Just because Sonic is quiet doesn't mean he isn't thinking.
Or can't think.
Or doesn't think.

Or doesn't have anything to say.

Blue Moon is a helluva beer.

Okay, so...
I plan to drop one song a month for the year.
I'm still waiting to hear about the success/failure of this retail album.
That, plus I put out a lot of music already.
Such leads to me being the butt of jokes from people who are bored or just want me for their own personal reasons.

They look like faggots to me, but what do I know?

Grow up, rappers.
Funnier, since everyone's a rapper nowadays.

I'm surprised I haven't mentioned this before.
I hear MF DOOM is interested in working with me!
Sweet!
Now if I can only figure out if the source is EVER telling the truth...

It's like that.
Especially on this business.
A bunch of "we'll keep in touch"es and "I'll get back to you"s.
Boring.

Go watch the "AutomaticClassic" video (Enjetic), contact him, work with him, and I'll be living in my own... zone.












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.