Sunday, 5 February 2017

Who's winning?

I'm not watching the Super Bowl.
Shit's been different since the death of Steve McNair (Go Titans, Go!).
The Browns aren't going anywhere.
Neither is Arizona.
And... I just can't get down with the Giants or Jets.
So yeah.
There's that.

Okay so, ONE, but I still need people to talk to.
And bitches to fuck.
I'm SUPPOSED to have a girl, but she's ...

"I don't know!"
-Drake, "Bitch Is Crazy"

So there's that.

I lovelovelovelove blogging from the toilet.
It's like, the shit I could and want to say gets flushed, while the intellect gets published.

Unlike the thought process of anyone nowadays.

Feel that.

The Socratic Doomer
This summer.














~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.