Wednesday, 29 March 2017

A pleasant segue from J Dilla to God...


^
^
^
I've sampled Dilla before.
But I REFUSE to sample ANY J Dilla song on the Maschine.
Call it a superstition.
If you're gonna touch a Dilla joint, do it on the MPC.

Or be Charles Hamilton.

Or ?uestlove.

Regardless, I find it to be a cardinal sin of music to sample J Dilla.
Take it from the guy who sampled Donuts on his first Dilla tribute.
Then again, I had a paranormal experience with the man...

Fuck it.

That kind of talk got me here to begin with.

Moving on.

I love this song.
LionBabe (daughter & monster) are slowly becoming a group I look forward to hearing more from.
I kinda went on a slight Em binge earlier this evening.
After an A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Kodak Black binge.

I'm gonna keep up with you little whippersnappers after all!

lol

Be back later.











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.