Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Back From The Brink

Took a few days off.
Went to therapy.
Talked to some good people.
Smoked a few blunts.
Made some killer music.

I think it's time I drop this bomb on y'all.

Though my music reflects me, my microphone persona is different (at times) than how I am in real life.
I am quiet, paranoid and articulate.
People think I'm arrogant because I'm conceited about my looks.
Well, I'm from New York, where every chick is either bad or will fuck the shit out of you.
I don't have a lot of luck with NY women, because we are so much alike.
So I try to flirt with girls (via social media) from out of state.

Sorry, Lisa.

I try to be myself though.
Too bad there's no read through as far as how to be Sonic.

If I'm even Sonic.

I wish George Massa would smoke bud to my music.
He doesn't know what he's missing.

Whatever though.

I want to be the best me I can be.
Which may require time away from everyone.
However, that would make me more withdrawn.
So I guess I have to figure out how to connect with people on my own.

I am a Solitary Witch.
Feel the magick.

I think Sha-leik redeemed himself with me.
The jury is still out on Jeff, but he might be innocent too.
Then there's Drake.

I promised myself I wouldn't talk about him on this blog anymore.
From what I've heard of his new album, he got back to rapping.
That's good.
I heard no shots at me,  so that's better.
He did sample Sonic, however.
Then again, that's probably a conversation to have with his producer.
40.








SEGA FOREVER.
5toInfinity











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.