Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Forgiveness.

To forgive is Godly.
God-like, even.
But some things can't be forgiven.

I'll start here.
Love is why I didn't hit Briana back.
But I already forgave her before she even touched me.

Recently, this beautiful girl got drunk and put her hands on me.
I wasn't so nice to her.
God, I hit a woman.
HARD.
Knocked her out, really.
I feel bad as Hell about it, but at this point, there's no turning back.

But she started it!

What is it with women thinking they can just do anything to me without repercussions?
That sucks.
Im not Chris Brown.
Though I didn't have a thugged out upbringing, I cannot and will not tolerate reverse misogyny.
Hopefully shorty will be the last woman I hit.
And hopefully shorty knows I really care about her.
But yeah.
Keep your hands to yourself.

That goes for everyone.

Can I forgive those of whom I believed raped me in my sleep?
I have no choice but to.
May God have mercy on their soul.
And the soul they took from me.

Thus making me a brand new person.

I'm up now, so...
...see you 'round.











~follow the buzzards~







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.