Wednesday, 1 March 2017

God's Hourglass of Fate

Romans 12:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
^
^
^
I should've never fucked that faggot.
It's only a matter of time before God gets his huge hands on something I love and takes it away.
My mother dying was probably God's warning to me.
"I don't care why you did it, and it's worse that you did it to defy me. This time it's your mother. Next time, you won't be so lucky."

I got it, God!
Leave faggots alone.
Granted I didn't let him in my ass.
And I was rather aggressive when in him.
Still, God was watching.

I'm glad I didn't sell my soul (aka do some gay shit to be "in The Illuminati"), but sometimes it would've made sense to do so.
This shit is terrible.

WHY IS EVERYBODY FUCKING WITH ME?!






(pulls out what's left of my 'fro)

This is the apocalypse.
Everyone is screwing with The All Seeing Eye.
I can't sleep anywhere without the fear of being sodomized in my sleep.
I can't do business with anyone without the fear of intimidation.



(takes a deep breath and smiles...)


At least I have these two songs.












Either love me or leave me alone.























~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.