Wednesday, 15 March 2017

"I'm Mr. Me Too..."


^
^
^
I remember this session.
Boe and Dre were there.
I took a few pulls of a haze blunt before I recorded.
The take before the take that I kept for the song was SO FIRE!!!
Off the top.
Had niggas DYING in the studio.

"Unless shorty bi, then she giving head. Then I say 'bye' if she ain't giving head..."
lol OD

I had a lot of fun.
But, the Interscope years are now blurry because of life after 2012.
I wasn't so mentally reckless when I was Jimmy's little soldier.
I got chemically screwed up when I got dropped/left jail.
So many memories of mine are no longer mine.

I don't remember my childhood anymore.
I can't remember life after late 2011.
All I know is that there's a possibility I'm the Apple CEO.
And MAYBE SEGA didn't leave me.

I don't know.
But you do.

So, allow me to enjoy this Supernatural Vacation.
Until it's time for the Spiritual Awakening.






One.














~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.