Wednesday, 29 March 2017

In my bag. Pause.


^
^
^
There are so many videos of me on YouTube that I simply haven't watched.
I kinda killed that Motif (Yamaha keyboard)!
lol I think I want to perform live again.
I might have some opportunities coming up.
But no short money.
I've been overseas with credible acts, I headlined a festival with Rita Ora, toured with Lupe Fiasco...
My stage worth is unbelievable.
I can't do 3-digit performances.

I had an offer to go to Germany for $2500.
They have to make it $3000 for me to go.
I'll fuck around and blow the whole $2500 in Germany on records.

I'm not a penny pincher, but I'm not cheap.
And my worth is more than I can articulate.
So there.
Understand that as long as the music is free, I can't make an honest living.
I just can't go back to jail.
And I need my own place.
I'm planning for a family.
And free music, though it can raise a child, won't feed it.

So yes.
I'm embarking on a new attitude about music and life.

On that note, I'll be back on here later.













~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.