Thursday, 30 March 2017

Legend sauce.





^
^
^
To create.
Everyone wants to create.
And in a mortal, non-metaphysical way, everyone can create.
But there is one Creator.

I'm always going back and forth as to whether or not I'm the Creator.
So to keep me from losing my own integrity to myself, I create music.
Record music, rather.
I love making non-sampled music, but to sample is a skill I was able to transmit (for lack of better words) into everyday living.

It just doesn't make me any money.

The music in the Sonic games for Genesis is sample-based.
But Masato Nakamura BLACKED.
He is a legend.
Watch the video.

Just Blaze is a legend.
He made some comments about me a few years back I didn't appreciate, but take nothing away from his skill.

Now.

Does the amount of money you made/make, make you a legend?
If so, my time has since come and gone.
But with the money I've made, I bought the tools necessary to make legendary music.
And that's what I've been doing.

And with this new project I'm working on, I'm sure the prospective creators would agree that I hold dominion over music.
With my own genre.

I just need to get paid.
Inspiration doesn't come with a price tag, however.




My mother was a legendary journalist.
And it's starting to set in that my mother actually loved me.
I miss my mother.

I kinda have to go now.
I'm missing my mom and my girl is nowhere to be found.
So, it's back to music.

The Socratic Doomer
July 17th, 2017

Hey Uncle G and Dad.
I'm taking over the month of July.

I'll give it back.








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.