Wednesday, 15 March 2017

More SEGA Worship (during The Witching Hour)


^
^
^
I wouldn't care so much about sound if it weren't for Preemo.
And we all know I love RZA.
But DJ Premier put me on to the quality of sound being key to a classic (not a hit) record.
All I want to do is produce CLASSICS.
I don't need hits.
I need to stand the test of time.
Thank you, Mystic.
I mean... Preemo.


^
^
^
Pete Rock and I speak often.
He taught me the value of chops.
And he has a rock/metal style with his drums.
I LOVE PETE ROCK!
So ... thank you Davina!
I mean... Petey!



^
^
^
Ladies, get out the shower, only dry your belly button, and drop your towel.
Tim & Bob have been getting you wetter than I ever could for YEARS.
And they are an integral part of SEGA.
Thank you, Tim & Bob.
You guys are amazing.

I might fuck with the above instrumental.




















It's a long night, Bey.
Be patient.


























~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.