Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Thank You, Donald Trump...

If the title of this blog post makes you not want to be a StarChaser, suck my dick.
You never were one.


Donald Trump listened to "Correct".
Hence the (virtually) racist travel ban.
Yes, America was next to be attacked by ISIS.
At the EXACT same time, Nicki Minaj is the mortal manifestation of the immortal (Egyptian) goddess Isis.
Nicki Minaj is J Dilla.
J Dilla is Donald Trump.

Nicki Minaj is The President of the United States.

I hope that set in for her.

Anyway, I remember that when I was writing "Correct" I was psychically summoned by The White House to talk about ISIS.
The reason why I said "might" instead of "will" is due to my uncertainty about The Black Market.
The Black Market robs third world countries of precious goods that they naturally had bestowed upon them.

Without even knowing it.

It's not your fault, Jay and the Gang.
But...
People are pissed.
And we are in America.

So Trump, let's make America great again.

You and I.

Shout me a holla, Dun!














~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.