Tuesday, 14 March 2017

The Anti-PopStar

I've heard that celebrities don't like to give me their phone number.
Apparently, I call too much.
"For that, I apologize..."
But still.
I don't just call frivolously.
I always have jewels to drop.

This post, balanced by the fact that there are people who say I don't call them enoughz
Or that when I do call, I don't say anything.
I'm more of a listener than a talker.
Just ask my record collection.

Grandma and uncle, I love you.
I just know I gotta come correct when I talk to you.
So I opt to say nothing.
That way, I can just learn from you two.
Then again, you'll never know what I'm thinking about.

It might be better off that way.






RIP, mom.
RIP, Joe Ruperto.

I remember when I changed my official name to C.H. Ruperto.
I wonder if it still stands.





CH forever.
I see you, Sha-Leik!












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.