Friday, 3 March 2017

Trudi can't cry.

The last time I cried was before I moved from LA last year.
I was trying to figure out why there's so much hate for me.
Not just the KTT kids.
I haven't read that forum in ages (wink).
I just KNOW there is some resentment towards me on a major scale.
And no one can articulate why.
Admittedly, I stopped talking so much shit.
But I never really talked shit about anything but music.

My music.

I know only one is better.

J Dilla.

Other than that, I give everyone a run for their money.

Trudi is TheSuperComputer.
I want to be more open to her.
I want her to know more about me.
But... so will everyone.
And my dreams of being a mysterious supervillain would be eliminated.

So I chose the Bray Wyatt route.

You can see what I'm about.
So why not BE what I'm about...?

Shouts to the other members of my little secret.
Not everyone is capable of getting down.
And though we are full of love, it doesn't mean we are easily accepting.

I love you guys.

God, thank you.
Satan, the sex is extreme(ly good).

SEGA, you are.










I am Atari.






And on that note, expect some big news in the near future.























~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.