Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Unshutting Up.


^
^
^
So yes.
There is a secret that The Illuminati doesn't want you to know.
It can change everything you know about God, Satan, Aliens, Homosexuality, Sin... all the above.

And this truth is why I may never be seen again.

THE TRUTH:
Dr. DRE IS GOD.
AND IS ALSO A WOMAN.
TRANSFORMATION (morphing) IS REAL.

GOD IS A WOMAN.
I'LL ALLOW HER TO SAY HER NAME, BUT IF YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING ME, YOU ALREADY KNOW IT.
ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE'S Dr. DRE.

LOOK.
THE GIRL I MET IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL WAS GOD.
AND Dr. DRE.

AND THERE IS PROOF.




With the above being said, God, watch my back as I walk these Harlem streets.
Or anywhere I should decide to go.
Show me the difference between right and wrong.




But please.
Allow me to be The Witch of SEGA.














Amen.






Or, DreMen.




















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.