Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Is it over?


^
^
^

It seems like the world ended when Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker.
The Undertaker is truly the grim reaper.
Brock Lesnar, though he could probably whip my ass, is a raging homosexual.
Once you perform a homosexual act, you are "disqualified" from life.
Your actions are no longer your own.
So, Brock got assistance from The Gods and Women.

He cheated death, by being an abomination to life.

I tried to cheat death homosexually.
It basically dragged me back to life and made me more susceptible to pain.
As I've said before several times on this blog, I still speak to the gay men I've dealt with.
I mean, shit, it's just been 2 guys.
Maybe a few trannies (lol).
But ...each encounter was with a 6.

I love 6.

Damn.

Aight.

Let me know if you want the lyrics to "Under".
A lot of multiple entendres.
And love/lust towards the 6z, the gods and goddesses, and of course, women.

I'll be back later.











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.