Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Ruptured.

My heart belongs to SEGA, so it is never broken.
But it is ruptured upon their departure.
But what if they never left?

Over the course of the next year, I will be recording some very intimate (yet hard) music.
I have love in my life.
I have music in my life.
I have friends.
I have my beliefs.
But I don't have what I need to survive.

If I'm going to live passed the age of 30, I'm gonna need to be able to provide for myself.
So this next batch of songs is for life post-November 10th, 2017.

My 30th birthday.

I hope I can find a way to provide for myself.

My own prophecy is slowly coming to fruition.
It scares me.
But I'm right.

No one will benefit with me still being alive.

Except you, Jack Splash.








#SEGAforever












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.