Friday, 28 April 2017

The Jealous Sun?


^
^
^
It's funny how jealousy can make the one people are jealous of feel inadequate.
Wait.
It's the jealous people who make you feel inadequate.
It's up to the star to shake it off.
Toughen up.
It's not a fight you have to win.

They have to beat you.

There's a lot of people jealous of me.
Though I have more than meets the eye, they have what the eye meets.
Is it talent?
Beauty?
Resilience?
Why the hell are you so jealous?

I can easily be jealous of so many people.
But I know my worth.
Therefore, they and their success doesn't bother me.

I know most of you pop stars are overdubbing my music.
It pisses me off.
I want to tell you to stop.
Then again, music would suck.
So I guess my fans are right.

Music would suck without me.















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.