Saturday, 1 April 2017

The piece pick up

So today I'm reuniting with Jeff.
No homo.
Bittersweet, because I've been badmouthing him both on my blog and in my music.
I have a reason.
Some may call it selfish.
Most may call it stupid.
I call it "picking up the pieces".

I though he was a lot more lenient than he was when he lived with me.
It was just me, him and Woody.
He convinced me to make Woody leave, so after a while it was just me and him.

He has a way of convincing you to do things you don't want to do.
I want that ability.
I'm more passive-aggressive.
Which pisses off Black people.

At least the Black people I know.
Black folks are more assertive.

If I'm right about Jay being Madonna and Jeff being Jay, then today should be light.
I'm not gonna ask nothing.
I'm gonna be quiet and take notes.
However, I'm gonna be more aware than ever.
I could really lose myself to this guy.
His ability to persuade is ridiculous.

Pray for me, y'all.
I should know better.
But, this isn't about me.





Kinda.









~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.