Monday, 29 May 2017

As The Bachelor Party Wraps...

I'm guilty of breaking hearts.
Cheating.
One night stand(s).
Well, technically just ONE one night stand.
But yeah.

I haven't been the best to women.

And AS SOON as I think I found the right one, the one I felt was PERFECT FOR ME shows up OUT OF NOWHERE.

She hasn't expressed romantic interest, but the flame between us was A LOT to deal with.
So many emotions in our time(s) together.
I pushed her away from Rihanna/Briana.

And we saw how that turned out.

I don't know, dude.
I think the SMARTEST thing for me to do is focus on music and magick.

Or, machiq.

But...

"There's something about you (baby) that makes me want to give it to you..."
-Michael Jackson, "Keep It In The Closet"

Ironically, the first time we contacted sexually was in a utility closet.

It was THAT intense.

Yeah man.
Music first.

But see, she was a musician.
Like, a HARDCORE musician.
Like me.

This is getting interesting.

I made several beats today.
I plan on making more.
But shawty just indented her way back into my heart.

Nicki, Bey, Daft, forgive me.
I want one woman who I can treat like a queen and fuck like a slave.

Not too much to ask.

As well as my own place in Phoenix, AZ with a lot of weed and all my studio equipment.

Let us pray.
Or play.

Shouts to all my PURE musicians out there.

Okay.
I'll be back later.














~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.