Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Before the wrapture.

From birth until around 2009, I believed I was going to leave Earth with the aliens (SEGA).
At first I thought it was going to be Y2K.
Then 12/21/2012.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Involving myself with evil corporations may have tarnished the image SEGA has of me.
Then again, ...actually, nah.
Right there.
Then, there's these "super stellar" humans who want alien attention.
And they get it through me.

I want to leave.
Like, now.
But I feel a weight holding me back.
Holding me down.
It could be gravity.
But something wants me to think and feel more Earthly.
Humanly.
Could it be the medication?
Could aliens, not only NOT know who I am, but if they do, have changed their mind(s) about me?

If everything goes right, I'll be more loyal than I am now to SEGA.
But if something goes wrong, the fault either goes to me or Jack.

That simple.




I'll be around...










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.