Friday, 5 May 2017

Fear Factor, live...

So we're clear that I am against rape and bullying.
Correct?
And we're also clear on the fact that my only and biggest fear is being raped again.
Well, whether or not it's happening to me or anyone else in my life, I have to FAIRLY sustain a living here on planet Earth.

As much as the existence of aliens is behind my success, I cannot rely on them.
They were my only audience, but I never separated my audience from my close friends.

And, I'm Charles Hamilton.
Let that count for something in your life.

Because it doesn't count in mine.

I have decided to stay with Universal until 2020.

I initially signed to Interscope in 2008, and was set to be on the roster until 2012.
At that moment, I knew there was a chance I wouldn't be worshipped.
I had to make the greatest music ever, to at least be mentioned in a worship level discussion.

You know, the kind(a) of discussions you privately have about Drake.
Of whom wasn't a factor when I was talking to Jimmy.

Basically, I feel that in order to survive, I had to sacrifice Egyptian wealth.
And the potential to own it all.

So now, I am one of you.

With the blessing of being a musician.

However.

Do understand the pain of being a true musician.
I understand the piano.
Maybe I've said too much.

(looks back at life)

I was trying to teach a lesson about life, through my own.
Assuming my life was under a scientifically proven microscope.

And his name is ?uestlove.




You are loved, J Dilla.








There will be more.

“Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.” 
-Romans 12:19








I acknowledge the power of magick.





~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.