Sunday, 7 May 2017

Humble.

My conceit comes from my musical ability.
But since I don't want to lose my musical ability to karma (or any other intervening factor), I choose/chose to be humble.

Even in dissing niggas.

It's ironic that the niggas I want to diss only further prove the point I would use by being ignorant and existential.
But that goes back to the Fear Factor post.

I don't believe the "champions" of hip-hop are as awesome as history made them out to be.
My two champions are J Dilla and Madlib.

They have made history.

But there is so much controversy that comes from naming them that, for one's wellbeing, it's best not to mention them.
Damn.
When can the forefathers of modern alternative hip-hop get public notoriety?

People come to me all the time saying I should diss Chance the Rapper or Childish Gambino.
I mean, the battle would be amazing, but without J Dilla and Madlib, there'd be no then OR me.

So I stay silent.
A pacifictic rebel.
Black people (African Americans) have established a monarchy within the democratic republic we live in.
There once was a war between Jay-Z and Nas for the title of King.

Then came me.

Then came Drake.

Then Future.

So, yeah.

Our kingdom is in jeopardy.
As long as we rally behind violence amongst ourselves, we will never be able to see the world at large.
Violence and abuse have become the stereotype of African-Americans.
And when other people reinact our worst behaviors, we're entertained.
And those in a monarchal position reward such.

Glorify Aliens.



I'm out.













~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.