Friday, 19 May 2017

I see you.

^
^
^
You represented SEGA before Sonic.
Before me.
And you did it well.
You explored Egypt.
Conquered Europe.
Romanced Latin culture.
Asian-ized modern America.

MAJOR respect.

You were always one of my favorite artists.
Whether you know it or not.
I want to exceed you.
Not be better.
Just take SEGA to heights unseen.

I'd like to do it with you.
You know, take SEGA to heights unseen.

Not "do it" with you.

Dig?

Stay in touch.
You know how to find me.

And ...this time, MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEAR!!!

I'm not a bad guy.
I'm just ...a devil.

A Devil.

I will define myself.

My other Devils, I love you.
Do what you must.
Do what thou wilt.

I need y'all.
I don't want to lean on you.
I want to enhance you.






Betha, we gotta talk.



















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.