Thursday, 18 May 2017

Pendulums and hour glasses.


^
^
^
^
So I'm surrounded by people I assume have the worst intentions for my life.
And family.
Either I can get you a check (of some sort) or I represent a "machine" you want to see destroyed.

All I tried to do was awaken minds to the existence of SEGA.
Since then, I've been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia.
So you have no reason to believe in me.
At all.

I don't care who rules the world anymore.
If it's me, Jay, Rupert, Bill (Gates), whoever.
It doesn't matter to me anymore.
All that matters is music excellence.

The above song is an EXCELLENT record.
And today, we lost a catalyst in rock music.
Chris Cornell.

I don't really believe he passed, but whatever.
The media and Internet have been confusing me from a young age.

Obviously I'm on my own.
Can't trust the females I make/made love to.
No dudes can be trusted, in or out of family.

I can only count on me.

Just like before.

The Socratic Doomer
July 17th, 2017

Then, do you.


















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.