Friday, 12 May 2017

Preparing to Battle Mr. West

This has been a long time coming.
But, there are rumors in the air that say I have to get ready for a mic-to-mic face-off with Kanye West.
I'm not making this up.
Though I don't think he can beat me, he's got GLOBAL MOMENTUM.
He's liable to say things to make everyone laugh at me.

I don't mind.
I'm used to it by now.

I just really want to DECK him.
But I have class.

Then again, you have to consider the source with these kinds of things.
I'm sure he's not worried about me.
He's working on his video game themed album (ahem), raising his kids, and being a Kardashian.
If he acknowledges me, I won.

The same way he wins by me acknowledging him.

I somewhat accept the challenge.
It'll be a clean battle.

If it goes down, I want 9th to be the DJ.





Back later.








^
^
^
Say it ain't so, Mr. West!!!







~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.