Monday, 8 May 2017

"Survive the drought; I wish you well..."

In case you haven't noticed, I've been less public with my music lately.
Well, it's because once again everyone is doing and saying the same stuff.
And I'm not inspired.
And a few "legends" are dropping mixtape a and projects this year, so I want them to feel proud as a peacock before I say another word.

Since it's the legends and veterans who have it out for me.

It's cool, though.

I've been doing a lot of reading, following my prescriptions and simply taking notes on the game and the people around me.

When you know what to read, it makes reading so much more enjoyable.

I have been instilling what I read into my music.
My literature knows I'm not wrong.
But those listening for the first time since "Brooklyn Gorls" would probably think I lost a step.

Funny how one song can categorize you in this business.

But yeah.
Have you missed the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic?
The bipolar poet?

This summer will be very telling.

I'll be around.









~follow the buzzards~




(This post is full of hints; and magick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.