Thursday, 4 May 2017

The Llama and The Loser


^
^
^
George Massa has been everything to me since... well, since forever, but specifically since late 2011.
I have the feeling he's hiding his little devilish side from me.
It's cute.
Like... bad cute.

George Massa is bad, ladies.

Alas, he's taken.

I might be, but I'm not as bad as George.
I'm not as good as George, either.

I got ETHERED on this joint.
But I think that's my whole MO.
Just get ETHERED and make you laugh about how badly I got ethered.

By ethering myself.

Because, unlike most (and much to the dismay of some), I don't talk shit in my music.
If it's gonna be something, pennies on the curb witcho bitch ass.

(cash me ousside; how bout dat?)

Questlove shut me up, tho.
George was there.
And it was all in the name of J Dilla.

As Daft Punk hovered above us.

With Shadow being nowhere to be found.

#LosAngeles

Check out the above record, bite the wordplay of Massa and join me as I honor the gods/goddesses.

And Bey, it's not that I don't like it, I just want you to BOMBADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(hint: it might be WAY too much for me to handle; I'm a virgin!!!)



Love.














~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.