Monday, 22 May 2017

The morning after a blackout...

So yeah.
I don't care anymore.
I've been ruining worship level surprises, subbing Jay via emulation and compliments, and making the best beats of my life.

I'm only interested in music.

The "Gave Drake top" line is from "November 10th, 201?" from The L Word: Simone.
I embarrassed myself, just to show all Simones how low I'm willing to stoop for them.
I might drop it.
I might not.

Once again, I don't care anymore.
"It was never about the money, baby!"
No matter how ridiculous that sounds, no one gave me anything.
I worked for where I was and where I'm at.

A few have tried to take such away from me.
The attack caught me so off guard... Trojan Horse style.

Now, it's about regrouping and prevention.

I'll be back on later.
Hopefully with more happy things to say.








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.