Thursday, 18 May 2017

When a Diamond breaks...

Paranoid schizophrenia, also called schizophrenia, paranoid type, is a sub-type of schizophrenia as defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, DSM-IV code 295.30.[1] It has been the most common type of schizophrenia.[2][3] Schizophrenia is defined as “a chronic mental disorder in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis)."[4] Schizophrenia is divided into subtypes based on the “predominant symptomatology at the time of evaluation."[5] The clinical picture is dominated by relatively stable and often persecutory delusions that are usually accompanied by hallucinations, particularly of the auditory variety (hearing voices), and perceptual disturbances. These symptoms can have a huge effect on functioning and can negatively affect quality of life. Paranoid schizophrenia is a lifelong disease, but with proper treatment, a person with the illness can attain a higher quality of life.
^
^
^
^
^
^
I lost a dear friend recently.
Not to death.
But to me.
And my mental condition.

I wish her well.
But I wonder.
Who else did I push away by allowing my triggers (and weed) to get the best of me?

Then again, I ...
See?
Here we are.
I know I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut.

But I can't.

And I try.

It's pressure.
Definitely pressure.
I have to deal with pressure better.
Telling all your business doesn't mean you're being honest.

So expect an EVEN MORE silent and reserved Charles Hamilton.

I'm making the transition from Bohemian Musician to Gothic ...well, Musician.

And let the record reflect, I was always a Hippie.










Thank you, Disco Lady.




















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.