Monday, 19 June 2017

A new way (for me) to approach the mic...

(from Wiki)

Chess960 (also known as Fischer Random Chess or Fischerandom) is a variant of chess invented and advocated by former World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer, publicly announced on June 19, 1996, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It employs the same board and pieces as standard chess; however, the starting position of the pieces on the players' home ranks is randomized. The random setup renders the prospect of obtaining an advantage through the memorization of opening lines impracticable, compelling players to rely on their talent and creativity.

Randomizing the main pieces had long been known as Shuffle Chess; however, Chess960 introduces restrictions on the randomization, "preserving the dynamic nature of the game by retaining bishops of opposite colours for each player and the right to castle for both sides". The result is 960 unique possible starting positions.

In 2008 FIDE added Chess960 to an appendix of the rules of chess.
^
^
^
^
This might be Lupe's style.
Hence why he called it All City Chess Club.
No regrets, however.

I might go back to writing again.
It doesn't feel the same though.
I definitely hit a new milestone of creativity.

SEGA, I hope you enjoyed @SEGA.
I really do love you, and if you're already gone, safe travels.
I'm on dumb mode, so... be back later.

And my crates are fatal.

I want to DJ a 3-day party.
At least an all-nighter.
I can do it with just my music, but...
The Galaxy of Music is vast.
And my crates cover it all.

Hour glasses have to stop for sour.

So mote it be.

I'm out.






~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.