Friday, 2 June 2017

Addicted to the flow.

So yes.
I'm a reluctant ex-junkie.
Find out what I've done and judge me not.
But I agree with Floyd Mayweather.
Modern hip-hop glorifies the use of controlled substances.

I do so sarcastically.
Some drugs you don't come back from.
So if you're going to experiment, only smoke weed.
It opens senses your mind has been reaching out to since your first day of school.
Cocaine makes you egotistical.
Heroin makes you enjoy your plight.
LSD (I include mushrooms in the LSD equation) takes you away from monochrome living.
Everything else forcefully changes your mood.

Now you know what drugs do.

I'm gonna smoke weed and try this "Jock the Disc" album again.

I might be DJing this summer in NYC.
I'll keep you posted.

I'll be around.






~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.