Monday, 5 June 2017

Foster homes

No one is real.
Not even the real ones.
Baddie, you're right.
I'm just a big baby.

But babies need attention, too!

Is it because I'm not dropping projects all day that I seem irrelevant?
I have a resolution for that.
On Facebook, I'm personally sending random unreleased projects to StarChasers.

Okay.
Here's what's really bothering me.

My grandmother is insistent on me selling my music.
As annoying as the notion is, she's right.
I've bared my soul for no cost.
Yet that's not what appeals to you.

You want to spend your money.
If it doesn't cost anything, it's not worth anything.
Right?

Fuck all those who agree with such a notion.

I am, however, going to be selling t-shirts.
I have a cool designer I'm going to be working with.

If that doesn't work out, KNOW that I followed and achieved my dreams and have nothing to look forward to.









~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.