Tuesday, 20 June 2017

"I don't wanna be here..."

I'm gonna take (ANOTHER) break from blogging.
I have a good few reasons.
I won't allow my anger to get the best of me again.
Slander, even if it's based on solid ground, will not be tolerated in/on my domain.

To some, the whole phrase about "wool" and "eyes" and how it's been "uncovered" rings true.
To most, there's work to do.

To all, I'm done.

With that said,







The Socratic Doomer
July 17th, 2017

It might leak (at the hands of a StarChaser) earlier.
I don't even care anymore.
I'm not making a dime from it.

I tried to change the world.
I tried to represent aliens.
All anyone wants is money.

So...

"Get yours, nigga!'
-Nas, "2nd Childhood"










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.