Thursday, 8 June 2017

It's in her eyes...

So I just sent Simone (Marshall) a copy of "The L Word: Simone".
She probably won't listen.
Or will chastise me for giving her love while she has a man.

I don't even care at this point.

I pushed her TOO HARD and TOO FAR away, so...
It only makes sense I be on my Bobby Womack and miss the hell out of her while watching dirty movies.

And making music.

Music is all I do.

Music and Magick.

I'm still struggling to understand myself.
I'll find it, though.

As for Simone (ALL Simones, but specifically her), she holds a special place in my heart.

I don't think I'm gonna talk about her anymore.

Dude, you have a diamond (to her new man).
I wish you both a happy anniversary.

Time to find my own.

Or maybe I found her and I'm just not treating her right.

Hindsight is 20/20 vision.
But ...she's everywhere to me.

It's in her eyes.










~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.