Thursday, 8 June 2017

Play at your own risk...

All I want to do is smoke a joint and play the piano.
I know realize the power of being a musician.
You can say more on an instrument than you do on the mic.
I'm proud of my One album.
See the discography at the bottom of the blog.
My best piano skills, my best bars, my best production.

I could die RIGHT NOW and that album would be ahead of all.
^
^
^
Like this.

I had very little to eat today.
I'm not sure how to go about my diet since the J Dilla bombs of 2012.
And I'm sure shit just gets worse from there.

Musically, I have nothing to worry about.
I just have to make some money.
And win.

I don't know how to win.
Never knew how to win.
Never won at anything.

The only victory I've ever had was signing a multi-million dollar deal.
Well, I guess you can count me finally releasing an album in the mainstream as a victory.

"I bit my tooth, on some stupid shit."
-Charles Hamilton, "Beginner's Luck"

^
From One.






~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.