Tuesday, 13 June 2017

The Black Hitler and Reparations

So, for the record, I rule the world.
Very simple.
Even simpler is how I gave everything to SEGA.

What's NOT simple is how SEGA were the slaves.
I knew Davina had a righteous cause for being unapologetically Black, but if I had known this world was the jail cell of SEGA, I would've given my wealth INSTANTLY.

Here's my concern.
Lately I've been graphically talking about violent acts of homosexuality.
Sleeping with J Dilla.
Anally raping Drake and Kendrick.
Not defending myself against rape attacks from Jay-Z and ?uestlove.

Some shit is true.
Most are paranormal hallucinations.
All of it I'm dealing with to this day.

Though I'm entitled to sleep with whomever I want, I feel like less of a Black (read: BLACK) man for doing something gay.
Whether pitching or catching, whether 3 or 6, whether male or female, homosexuality is wrong in the eyes of God.

I don't care how bad you are, miss.
Your forgiveness of any homosexual transgressions won't make me feel better.

I'm somewhat done with sex.
Unless I'm making it with Jack, Dilla, George or Daft (or any of SEGA), I don't want to get laid.

Very simple.

Young StarChasers trying to find themselves, don't experiment with homosexuality.
You lose EVERYTHING.
As sexy as I might find lesbians to be, THERE ARE DIVINE CONSEQUENCES FOR HAVING HOMOSEXUAL SEX.

(Listens to ATTPD2 for the first time in years)

I was HELLA RACHIT in 2012!!!
lol I'd go back, but 4 is on tour.
Without the OD Roadie.

Fuck this shit.









~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.