Thursday, 29 June 2017

The [divine] Official


God just granted me permission to worship ^.
Do you know who he is?

He saved my life.

Mr. Yancey, before I go into how much I live for you and love you, I want to thank Eminem for opening my mind.

But you opened it before I even heard of him.

I thank you for allowing me to believe in a higher plateau of living and thinking.

I feel like a king thanks to you.

I thank God for you.
I thank SEGA for you.
I gave Nintendo to you.

Turn this mutha OWT!





I'm out, y'all.







The Socratic Doomer
July 17th, 2017

Could this be the final free release?

Your financial contributions are welcome.

charleshamiltonreturns@gmail.com
















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.