Friday, 2 June 2017

This is going too far.


^
^
^
^
^
^
This issue is out of control.
I had/have a lot of respect for ?uestlove.
But my psychic powers may have led to a permanent disagreement.

I don't know what to do with my mind.
I understand that J Dilla is admired by many.
But what ?uestlove did to Dilla's music is either remarkable or blasphemous.

Alas, blasphemy.

EVERYONE has been shitting on the name of Charles Hamilton.
And all I can do is respond musically.

When momentum is not on your side, it's not wise to fight.

So.
I have a pissed off drummer, most of Harlem and Hidden Figures on my ass.

VERY hard to concentrate on anything else.

I've been trying to record, but everything directly comes back to the names that if I mention, could incriminate/make them look bad.

I'm working on a project called "Jock the Disc", which is very DJ friendly.
But ?uestlove shows up every time I start to record!
And I rap about him!

If that sounds interesting, I'll keep going.
But it sucks to know a great musician is furious with me because of my psychic opinion.

Whether it counts for something or not, I felt he was overusing J Dilla.
And anyone who does should burn.

So let the games begin.












~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.